سمير المؤمنين

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
سمير المؤمنين

منتدى ديني ثقافي إجتماعي علمي أدبي

المواضيع الأخيرة

» طمنوني عليكم
have a confession I_icon_minitimeالإثنين مايو 27, 2013 2:42 pm من طرف البيلسان

» بداية العام الجديد_ وسنه خير وبركة
have a confession I_icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 01, 2012 3:26 am من طرف البيلسان

» الى كل احلامنا المتأخرة
have a confession I_icon_minitimeالخميس يوليو 14, 2011 10:08 pm من طرف البيلسان

» دعاء....يارب
have a confession I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يوليو 13, 2011 8:37 pm من طرف البيلسان

» قبل ان تكتب في المنتدى الديني :ارجو الانتباه
have a confession I_icon_minitimeالسبت مارس 12, 2011 10:33 pm من طرف البيلسان

» طرفة نادرة
have a confession I_icon_minitimeالأحد فبراير 13, 2011 2:40 am من طرف البيلسان

» يــــــــــامن يحرم اطفالي عيشا بسلام
have a confession I_icon_minitimeالأحد فبراير 13, 2011 2:38 am من طرف البيلسان

» من غير فلسطين شو يعني طفوله_ نشيد طفولي رائع
have a confession I_icon_minitimeالأحد فبراير 13, 2011 2:33 am من طرف البيلسان

» يحيى عياش/ رجل المستحيل في ذكرى استشهاده
have a confession I_icon_minitimeالإثنين فبراير 07, 2011 2:42 am من طرف البيلسان

التبادل الاعلاني

سبتمبر 2024

الأحدالإثنينالثلاثاءالأربعاءالخميسالجمعةالسبت

اليومية اليومية

3 مشترك

have a confession

FÄRÄT
    FÄRÄT

عدد المساهمات : 41
    تاريخ التسجيل : 25/03/2010
    العمر : 34
    الموقع : sweden

have a confession Empty have a confession

مُساهمة  FÄRÄT الأربعاء مارس 31, 2010 5:21 am

have a confession

I am not a religious there are many things in Islam,
    I do not know and I do not understand I am only 19 years old and I do not like the life of the Committed HARAM & HALAL it make me a headache

But I know in my heart of hearts that
    I am not on the right track
    I love GOD and love MOHUMMED A.S.W

And my faith is very strong and I thankS God that I am Muslim

Promise that one day I or my children's children will hold the flag of Islam so high
    hear me world I am a Muslim you like or not i am Muslim

And in my heart the love of GOD and love of his Prophet and peace for all people on this earth

Today I have a Turkish song talking about MUHAMMED A.S.W says

Oh Ahmed You are my soul
    No one, my lover, could replace you in my heart
    I can not smile without you
    I'm not guilty i am only love you
    No one fill your place in my heart
    but My heart can not bear this love
    -------------
    hope you will like it like i do
    FÄRÄT

tariq75
    tariq75

عدد المساهمات : 128
    تاريخ التسجيل : 27/01/2010
    الموقع : Finland- and sudan

have a confession Empty رد: have a confession

مُساهمة  tariq75 الأربعاء مارس 31, 2010 11:36 am

هلا بالغالي الحمد لله هون الانجليزي بالموضوع خفيف و مع ذلك و الله اتعبت لفهمت المهم
    شوف يا غالي من حيث انك عرفت و شاعر انك مقصرفي حق الله هذا شئ جيد و انك فخور كونك مسلم شئ اروع و الاروع ان تشتغل حتى تصير على الطريق الصح
    الله يخليلنا اياك زول عسل و مؤدب و يييييارب تكملهم بالتزام وانت الذي يحمل الرايه انا ب٣٠ بدي انتظر اولادك يحملوها اف بمل
    بالنسبه للنشيد والله روعه كل الاغاني التركيه رائعه
    لو مش على موقع اسلامي لطلبنا بعد اذن الاداره يحملنا تركان شويه اغاني تركيه هادفه lol! lol!
    طبعا انا بالكتابه ممممممما اقدر اكتب شباب تكفون اخوكم يبي ترجمه
    Turken,, Warm greetings from tareq75 to you, and he pleased that you are proud with Islam and once you confess that you are not fully commitment to Islam by obeying orders and instructions, this step considered to be so good and the first step for changing . But the best thing is to work hardly on that so that you'll be always in the right track.
    Blessed and hand by hand to raise Islam flag always. Concerning the song it was great, and all Turkey songs are fantastic, and I wonder if it is forbidden to upload songs in the site (cause it is Islamic site.. query to Site Admin), if not I will ask Bro Turken to send us some whose are good songs.

البيلسان
    البيلسان

عدد المساهمات : 923
    تاريخ التسجيل : 13/12/2009
    العمر : 57
    الموقع : عالميٌّ ليس لي أرضُ اسميها بلادي..بلادي هنا أو قل هناك حيث يبعثها المنادي: الله أكبر

مُساهمة  البيلسان الأربعاء مارس 31, 2010 11:58 pm

Dear Turken,,, just close your eyes, think deeply,,, try to draw strategic plan for yourself TURKEN,,,, did you feel that there is some strongest points inside you must be appeared and invested?
    Did you notice that there are some weaknesses within your personality needed to be eliminated and treated?
    Did you find away deeply in You that you still have many opportunities to invest your good things inside?
    Did you end with a conclusion that if Turken would like to be so and so, then he has to follow the following code, and if he want to eliminate threatens and increase your internal power you should be free of so and so…???????
    These codes: do and don’t, which you created to yourself as plan is a simple model of Halal "lawful' and Haram "Prohibited'.
    Halal and Haram are main lines that will direct us either to correct or incorrect direction. But that does not mean that we'll go through tough mathematical equations in applying Halal and Haram to our life, no all have sins, all are (to some extend) fall in Haram, but the idea is how to control yourself and turn back and correct your path.
    Dear Turken, we all proud that we are Muslims, and personally I am so proud that my Brother who all love him (Turken) is Muslim too… let's show all what greatnesses of Islam, and show all how we love Islam..When I love someone this love is reflected through my behaviors, while talking, when listening, at every moment I can and I try to reveal this love… DO the same and translate your love of Islam in practice.. Everything done in the life of a Muslim can be regarded as an act of worship if it is done with the intention of gaining the pleasure of Allah. So learning, working, taking care of the family and even the so-called mundane duties of life can be turned into means of closeness to Allah, as they are performed according to Islam and with the intention of gaining closeness to Allah.

Note: Tareq75, if songs or anasheed are with a moral that add benefit to us this is OK, otherwise I beg you NO, we are here to learn and if having fun this is fine but within our lovely umbrella...guess what cheers have a confession Icon_cheers have a confession Icon_cheers
    FÄRÄT
    FÄRÄT

مُساهمة  FÄRÄT الخميس أبريل 01, 2010 1:20 am

thx bro You are really a good man
    i am from istanbul living in kayaani Where are you from بيلسان
    and i have arabic words for you (YAH RABI SAHEEL ) YAH RABI KOWAYES i will be
    kefkum . koboz. lahem. anah tamam. ya'tek al afeyh . mashe . shokran lek kater .

Tariq thx so much you are nice 2 Very Happy

Music I have not Islamic, but there is no girls too and dance in some of my flash and I am afraid that in the siet will get angry with me if i downloaded Sad Sad Sad
    البيلسان
    البيلسان

الموقع : عالميٌّ ليس لي أرضُ اسميها بلادي..بلادي هنا أو قل هناك حيث يبعثها المنادي: الله أكبر

مُساهمة  البيلسان الخميس أبريل 01, 2010 12:40 pm

I am from PALESTINE,,, where kids record the history by their blood.

I am Muslim,,, ALL Land are mine,, wherever you hear Allah Akbar...
    You are always welcome Turken,,, our golden treasure.
    Dear: if no girls have a confession Icon_mad ,,,no dance have a confession Icon_evil ,,,or any dirty section have a confession Kopfschuettel ,,, and no bad words have a confession Icon_pale ,,, and the message of song is good have a confession Herz ,,, then you can upload but include the translate have a confession Icon_cheers have a confession Icon_cheers .
    I thank you for your understanding
    tariq75
    tariq75

عدد المساهمات : 128
    تاريخ التسجيل : 27/01/2010
    الموقع : Finland- and sudan

مُساهمة  tariq75 الخميس أبريل 01, 2010 4:35 pm

الذي ترجم اشكره حتصل باصدقائي بالسودان و اهلي بارتيريا سيفرحوا لان الترجمه طالعه تحت اسمي
    FÄRÄT
    FÄRÄT

مُساهمة  FÄRÄT الخميس أبريل 01, 2010 5:03 pm

FİLİSTİN .............FREE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FİLİSTİN
    I LOVE FILISTIN GAZA AND SHEK YUSSEN SHAHED
    YOU ARE MY GOOD BROTHER

SONG YES YES NO HARAM WALLAH
    no girls ,,,no dance ,,,or any dirty section ,,, and no bad words ,,, and the message of song is good
    NO NO HARAM NO GIRLS NO DANCE NO
    MESSAGE ONLY FOR LOVE
    IN TURKEY WE ARE SO ROMANTIC Embarassed
    FÄRÄT
    V FILISTINA
    البيلسان
    البيلسان

مُساهمة  البيلسان الأربعاء أبريل 14, 2010 8:59 pm

FÄRÄT كتب:FİLİSTİN .............FREE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FİLİSTİN
    I LOVE FILISTIN GAZA AND SHEK YUSSEN SHAHED
    YOU ARE MY GOOD BROTHER

SONG YES YES NO HARAM WALLAH
    no girls ,,,no dance ,,,or any dirty section ,,, and no bad words ,,, and the message of song is good
    NO NO HARAM NO GIRLS NO DANCE NO
    MESSAGE ONLY FOR LOVE
    IN TURKEY WE ARE SO ROMANTIC Embarassed
    FÄRÄT
    V FILISTINA

OK OK OK OK OK OK OK

BUT come back and dont forget to translate,,, we are counting on your transparency
    Thanks in advance my BEST BROTHER

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو السبت سبتمبر 28, 2024 2:11 pm